RULES OF PARTICIPATION
IN THE 8th INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF YOUTH CREATIVITY „FOLK INSPIRATIONS“
Lodz, Zalecze Wielkie 23-30.06.2018
I. PARTICIPATION IN THE FESTIVAL
1. The participants of the festival are:
a. Children, youth and adults presenting their artistic work individually or as a group on festival stages, exhibitions and during the festival program events and activities.
b. Children and youth participating in workshops and educational activities.
c. Youth participating in the festival projects.
d. Specialists from various fields related to the festival program.
e. Young and adult volunteers.
f. Festival audience.
2. Under age festival participants shall take part in the festival events under supervision of: teachers, trainers, workshop leaders, coordinators of the festival projects or parents.
3. Organized groups and individuals participate in the festival according to the schedule made by the Organiser.
4. All participants of competitions, concerts, stage presentations or other program activities are required to be registered at the festival website www.folkoweinspiracje.pl by filling in and submitting the FESTIVAL REGISTRATION FORM. The festival registration starts on the 10th April 2018 and ends on the 10th June 2018.
5. Registration of an ensemble / group or an individual participant should be done by the leader. Individual of age participant should be registered by himself/herself.
6. In case of a few groups from one institution, each group has to be registered seperately.
7. Volunteers are required to individually fill in the VOLUNTEERING FORM.
8. Admission to the festival events may be free for the audience or may require tickets or invitations –according to the information in the Festival program.
9. The registered participant’s withdrawal from the festival requires written notification to the following address email@example.com no later than by 01.06.2018. If resignation is sent after this date, registration fee will not be reimbursed.
23.06-30.06.2018 (arrival on 22.06.2018, departure 01.07.2018 – 8 festival days).
III. REGISTRATION FEE AND OTHER PAYMENTS
1.Participants of the 2018 GOLDEN BOAT –VOCAL and 2018 GOLDEN BOAT -CHOREOGRAPHY
Competitions are required to pay the competition fee of 30 PLN / 7 EUR for the soloist and 150 PLN / 35 EUR for the group.
2.Participants of the 2018 GOLDEN BOAT –PHOTO-2018 GOLDEN BOAT VIDEO and 2018 GOLDEN BOAT -DESIGN competitions are required to pay the competition fee of 15 PLN / 3 EUR for individual participant.
3. Registration fee payment entitles to compete in the frames of the 2018 GOLDEN BOAT Competitions and take part in all festival events as well as receive the festival gadgets. This accreditation is valid throughout the whole festival.
4. Registration fee is not required from participants of workshops and open festival events.
5. In the case of no resignation notice by the 10th June 2018 the competition fee will not bereturned.
6. Polish participants who wish to use the festival accommodation and meals are required to fill in the relevant sections of the FESTIVAL REGISTRATION FORM. The accommodation fee is 45 PLN per person per night, the catering fee is 35 PLN per person per day.
7. Fees and payments for foreign and Polish participants involved in the projects are individually agreed with the Organiser.
8. The costs of transportation need to be covered by the participants on their own.
9. The costs of insurance need to be covered by the participants on their own.
10. The registration fee and payments for accommodation and meals shall be paid no later than by the 15th June 2018 to the bank account of FUNDACJA PROMOCJI I WSPIERANIA TWORCZOSCI CONVIVO, address: Traugutta Str. 5/5, 90-106 Lodz, bank account no: BZ WBK 79 1090 2705 0000 0001 1024 6980. The transfer must specify the first and family name of the participant or the group name and “ FOLK INSPIRATIONS 2018”.
11. Foreign participants pay the competition fee and other payments agreed with the Organiser on the day of arrival during checking in at the Festival Office.
IV. PROGRAM INFORMATION
1. The detailed program of the festival will be published on the website www.folkoweinspiracje.pl until 15.04.2018.
2. The groups participating in the festival prepare a concert with a repertoire thematically related to the idea of the festival: choreographic group: from 15 to 30 minutes, vocal groups and soloists: from 10 to 20 minutes.
3. The organizers will decide on the selection of songs for festival concerts.
4. Pieces prepared by groups and soloists for GOLDEN BOAT 2018 competition may also constitute a concert repertoire.
5. Every participant taking part in the 8 days of the festival will have the opportunity to perform on 4 different stages and places of artistic presentations.
V. SAFETY DURING THE FESTIVAL
1. Safety in the festival venues is guaranteed by the Organiser according to the relevant regulations in force for each of the festival venues.
2. Groups of underage participants should be accompanied by the minimum number of leaders specified by the relevant regulations in force. The workshopleader / trainer cannot be the sole group leader and cannot be the member of the participating group. The leaders have the overall responsibility for the presentations and safety of participants as well as an order in the dressing rooms. The Organiser is not responsible for any belongings left behind in dressing rooms and rehearsal halls.
3. The organiser provides medical care to participants on site of the festival events.
4. Participants of the festival are required to have valid travel and health insurance for the whole duration of the festival or the valid insurance from school or a delegating organisation.
VI. OTHER ORGANISATIONAL PROVISIONS
1.Participants of competitions and stage presentations agree to exploitation and processing of their image and their competition material for festival promotional purposes.
2. The organiser reserves the right to change the program or schedule of the competition auditions for organisational reasons.
3. Unclaimed prizes in the 2018 GOLDEN BOAT Competitions will be sent by courier at the expense of the recipient after the organiser receives a written declaration and covering the shipment costs by the addressee. Faxed confirmations of covering the shipping service need to be sent by the 10th September 2018. The lack of contact from the interested party will resut in allocating the prize to another competition.
4. Questions, requests and remarks should be addressed to the Festival Office: firstname.lastname@example.org