The VII edition of the festiwal will be attended by about 400 young artists from 15 countries and various Polish regions and more than 4,000 spectators- residents of Lodz and the Lodz region.
- In the seventh edition of the festival we are planning to have 400 young artists from 15 countries and different Polish regions. So far, we have had artists from 25 countries: Armenia, Algeria, Belarus, China, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Greece, Georgia, Spain, the Netherlands, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Palestine, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Italy, Hungary and Poland.
For this edition we have already invited well-known participants as well artistic groups and individual artists, who have not paticipated in our event yet.
- Young artists are the participants of the festival: dance groups, vocal and vocal-music singers, photographers, designers, fashion designers and professional artists – musicians, artists, photographers and designers inspired in their work by national traditions, folklore and ethnic culture.
- Both school children and young people up to the age of 30 and students are involved in the festival, as well as the disabled and seniors.
- The target group of the activities in the field of intercultural and regional education are also school children from Lodz and the Lodz region.
- Informal youth groups and organized groups from partner organizations and institutions will be involved in an international exchange project.
- The festival will be attended by a group of about 80 Polish and foreign volunteers, including people at the age of 50 or more.
- The festival audience is more than 4,000 people- inhabitants of Lodz and the Lodz region and tourists -active participants of festival events and artistic street actions.