PROJECT TEAM OF IX International Festival of Youth Creativity FOLK INSPIRATIONS 2019 has been working since November 2018.
The project team includes: the director of the festival, artistic coordinator, festival project coordinators, folklore groups coordinator, international issues coordinator, design coordinator, promotion coordinator, volunteering coordinator, translators, press spokesperson, logistics coordinator, festival office coordinator. Altogether there are about 40 people.
- Festival Office is responsible for: coordinating contacts with the participants of the festival, registration for the festival, participants and guests attendance during the festival, coordinating the transport of people and support for team meetings.
- Catering group is responsible for meals.
- Festival office in collaboration with the hostel are responsible for accommodation.
- Transport of people is held by hired buses and public transport.
- Transport of equipment is held by hired public transport.
- During the festival there is also a technical service, security and paramedics
Altogether there are more than 150 people –volunteers and employees from the youth centre as well as coordinators-volunteers from CONVIVO foundation.